Vacation 2020

Our first family vacation of the year 2020!
Carnival Cruise Victory Miami <3 Key West <3 Cozumel

 I never get any pictures of myself! Selfie it is... 

 Geova and Giani playing miniature golf in the cruise! Geova it's only a game... a kids game by the way. 


 A alguien que le recuerde que el no es Vin Diesel! :) 

 El papa de los pollitos 

 Giani & Guela disfrutando del sol 

 When Lily takes a selfie.... ummmm

 someone is lost in the picture. 

 Giani didn't want a picture with her Papi but Papi was not going to let her go

Geova: asi es mejor. 

 Lily: No Geova, asi mejor! 

Mi rabito  ella nunca me da break. 
 if you ask Geoli to take a picture that includes all the letters! LOL 
She tried! 



 Finally, I got her to smile! 

It took a few tries!



 Geoli can I take a picture of you? Geoli: Sure. πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜’

 Mami loves nature 😍

Papi just loves the camera πŸ˜„

 Los mariachis de Lydia 

I guess I really liked this one πŸ˜‚

Giani strolling along 😎

 perfect picture, but Geoli wouldn't join in 

Palm trees are a sign of strength 

 the majesty of the sea

A small island in the middle of the sea puts into perspective what you sometimes feel about the world. 

 Ese mariachi del medio me parece conocido

Okay, Giani is not that cold!Key West Florida during a cold front! πŸ˜€60 degrees

Oh look, I don't need to brush my hair today!
Thank you Mr. Wind! 

Do more of what makes your soul shine! 


life goals! 

our home for the next week! 

La picua de la familia

 I love that smile! 

Life is colorful! 

 Somebody is pumping up on Vit C

 What? Geoli is letting me taking a picture of her?
Game on! 

Giani just let your father win please. 

 This was supposed to be a selfie of myself

She clearly doesn't know I took a picture. j

More to come, this is taking too long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Development - knowing what to expect during every stage will save you a lot of headaches

  Team development happens in stages and as a leader it will be important for you to be prepared on what to expect during every stage and ho...